Friday, August 19, 2011

Wine Cooler the Right Way!!

Get a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc or a white wine that you like. Not an expensive bottle but not a cheap one either! I hate it when people  bring over a cheap bottle of wine to my place! The next time someone dares to show up with a cheap wine  I'll be sending them back to school to get an education on wine! OK, I'm back I couldn't resist that Outburst!
1-bottle of wine or 2bottles
red raspberries  /black berries / 2  slices of lime and slice of cucumber.
splash of soda water  and 1 tea spoon of Blue Agave or simple syrup. and Ice cubes
Use 3or 4 Ice Cubes smash up the berries squeeze lime cut up cucumber in small pieces 1 teaspoon of Blue Agave and stir at the end splash soda water and SALUD!!
Remember you can always change up the berries to your liking ...Blueberries maybe strawberries!










No comments:

Post a Comment