Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy 19th Anniversary To my Sister!

Love and Passion is one of a kind. 2 witness true love is something pure, to not ever have loved is a sin. Open yourself up and things will happen, close yourself off and you will never know. I've seen that kinda of love and passion through the eyes of a man on his 19th Anniversary.Mike, Thank You for making my Sister Happy all those years! Love you guys! HAPPY 19 TH ANNIVERSARY! May you be Blessed with many more years of Laughter,Screaming , Yelling, Disagreeing,Complaining,and once again Disagreeing with Each Other. The most important thing is 2 Laugh and Laugh...Like ,I know what I'm talking about as if I've ever been married. Still, Laughter is the key to everything according to "Tony Rhodes!"Oh and of course Great Wine and Food!!!!!!! Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment