Sunday, August 7, 2011

Costco Pizza Rocks on a Budget!

 I'm so Damn Hungry every time I go to Costco ,so what is a man to do? Get creative with a budget. I have 3 Gold Fish to feed on a budget and me..I'm so stressed. This is what you do people ,You get either a cheese pizza or if and when you can find it a cheese,basil, and tomato pizza at Costco also buy the rotisserie chicken. Shred the chicken place it on the Pizza take off the basil and place it on a plate for after the pizza is done. Pour some olive oil,crushed red pepper,garlic,garlic,garlic,cloves smashed or by itself. Girls if you want to x- the garlic then Dracula will be visiting you in the evening. If your like me Garlic is God in all Foods! If your girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't like Garlic then dump them! OK ,back to the pizza put some oregano,and whatever spices you desire. Put it in the oven and watch and smell the wonders of the "Tony Rhodes Perfect Pizza" single style!

4 comments:

  1. Never thought of glamming up a Costco pizza. But intend on trying it next time I go shopping.I will be posting an update on how it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it trust me! maybe a squeeze of lime after you take it out of the oven! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, couldn't resist the temptation of waiting..especially after having unexpected company arriving in a two hour frame..I ran to costco and followed the advice..whaddaya know it was. Perfect my guest were raving and it paired perfectly with Zinfindel. Hope to see more post of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could help! Stay tuned for more!

    ReplyDelete